Let’s say you have some mince, and you feel like a curry. Get out your Dutch Oven.
- Oil, onions, red or yellow bell peppers, quick heat, slow heat, leave onions to caramelise a bit. Maybe add garlic.
- Add mince, heat, brown.
- One or two tin(s) chopped tomatoes, one packet Ina Paarman Tikka Curry. Simmer for as long as you want to.
- Maybe add halved baby or cubed potatoes, simmer until cooked.
- Maybe stir in some frozen peas at the end.
- Serve with rice, or wrap it in a roti, or stick it on a bun and call it a Sloppy Joe.